OUR SPECTACULAR SPRING OFFER – SAVE 20% ON GREAT BIRTHDAY, ANNIVERSARY AND THANK YOU GIFTS THIS MONTH – USE PROMO CODE SPRING2022 AT CHECKOUT
1. You will be required to accept these Terms and Conditions as a condition of purchase.
2. Pub Tokens are intended solely for the use of those persons over 18 years of age.
3. Pub Tokens can only be redeemed at pubs and restaurants listed on this website.
4. Pub Tokens Limited does not guarantee the accuracy of any of the information relating to pubs and restaurants that may appear on this site from time to time. You should contact a venue in advance to check that the current information is correct.
5. These terms and conditions apply in addition to those shown on the reverse of all Pub Tokens including: Pub Tokens cannot be exchanged for cash; the issuer regrets that lost, stolen or damaged vouchers cannot be refunded; pubs and restaurants reserve the right not to accept damaged or defaced vouchers and Pub Tokens may only be exchanged for goods or services of a value equal to or higher than the face value provided that any difference in price is paid.
6. Pub Tokens Limited reserves the right to amend any of these Terms and Conditions without notice. Such amended terms will appear on this page.
7. All Pub Tokens must be used by the expiry date printed on the reverse. If you have not been able to comply with this condition then please inform us of the reason and provide the serial number(s) of your Pub Tokens and date of purchase/receipt using our “Contact Us” form. At our sole discretion we will ask you to return your Pub Tokens to us and issue you with valid replacements. We reserve the right to charge an administration fee to cover the cost of issuing replacement tokens (which includes the cost of postage).
8. Pub Tokens currently being issued expire on 12 January 2024.
9. We aim to dispatch all orders received before 2pm Mon-Fri on the same working day. Orders received after 2pm, over the weekend or on bank holidays will be dispatched the next working day however we cannot guarantee this. The time it takes for your order to arrive will depend on the method of delivery you choose and the delivery guarantees made by your chosen provider and we cannot be held responsible for any delays on their part. If you select Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For Delivery your order will be sent by 1st Class post and a signature will be required on delivery. If the recipient is not available to sign for the item then a card will be left requiring that they collect the envelope from their local sorting office within 14 days. If the order is not collected within this time it will be returned to us and we will contact the purchaser to arrange re-delivery at an additional cost. If you want to be sure of delivery by a certain date you will need to use one of the guaranteed next working day delivery options: Royal Mail Special Delivery or DX. Pub Tokens Limited accepts no responsibility for the delivery of Pub Tokens unless the Royal Mail Special Delivery option is selected. The majority of Royal Mail 1st Class and Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For Delivery post arrives within 48 hours of dispatch so if you were to order at noon on Monday your order will be dispatched that afternoon and will most likely be delivered on the Tuesday or Wednesday.
10. If you wish to cancel your order then please email [email protected] immediately so that we can prevent dispatch of your order and issue a full refund. If you want to cancel your order for any reason after it has been dispatched then you will need to notify us by email at [email protected] or by writing to us at Pub Tokens Limited, PO Box 141, Dorset, SP7 9WL within 14 days of receipt of your order. You will be required to return any cancelled orders to us at your expense (we recommend use of some form of signed for delivery so that you have proof of receipt by us) within a further 14 days in order to receive a full refund.
11. We will only deliver to UK addresses and British Forces Overseas.
12. Pub Tokens may be redeemed, like cash, in conjunction with any other promotions at participating pubs and restaurants.
13. To be eligible for any competition promoted on this website we will require your registration details to allow us to notify you if you win and to dispatch your prize. In the absence of other specific terms and conditions all competitions will be restricted to those over 18 years of age and winners will be notified by email after the closing date indicated in the text of any offer.
14. Unless otherwise advised all correspondence should be addressed to either Pub Tokens Limited, PO Box 141, Dorset, SP7 9WL or our registered office Pub Tokens Limited, 5-6 Northumberland Buildings, Queen Square, Bath, BA1 2JE.
15. If incorrect delivery details are provided, or the recipient fails to collect the order from the local Royal Mail Sorting Office within the time allowed and the item is returned to us, we will contact the purchaser to confirm the delivery details and re-dispatch the order on receipt of the appropriate postage and packing charge. If the purchaser chooses to cancel the order and asks for a refund, at this point we will deduct the postage and packing charge and a £5 administrative charge from the original value of the purchase.
16. If you have contacted us by email or Contact Us form and have not received a response then please telephone us on 01722 781195 9am-5pm Monday-Friday.
17. If you have signed up or registered via our website and ticked the “Tick here if you would like to receive emails detailing our great special offers and qualifying you for our monthly £50 prize draw” button then your details will be entered into our monthly prize draw for the month in which you signed up. One winner will be selected at random each month and the winner will be contacted by a post on our Facebook page. The winner will be asked to confirm address details for delivery of the £50 prize of Pub Tokens and the name will appear here until the next draw is made. If no response is received from the winner within 5 days of the email notification then no prize will be issued in that month. This month’s winner is Don Mack – Congratulations Don!
CODE – SPRING2022