1. Pub Tokens are intended solely for the use of those persons over 18 years of age.
2. Pub Tokens can only be redeemed at pubs listed on this website.
3. Pub Tokens Limited do not guarantee the accuracy of any of the information relating to pubs that may appear on this site from time to time. You should contact a pub in advance to check that the current information is correct.
4. These terms and conditions apply in addition to those shown on the reverse of all Pub Tokens including: Pub Tokens cannot be exchanged for cash; the issuer regrets that lost, stolen or damaged vouchers cannot be refunded; pubs reserve the right not to accept damaged or defaced vouchers and Pub Tokens may only be exchanged for goods or services of a value equal to or higher than the face value provided that any difference in price is paid.
5. Pub Tokens Limited reserves the right to amend any of these terms and conditions without notice. Such amended terms will appear on this page.
6. All Pub Tokens must be used by the expiry date printed on the reverse. If you have not been able to comply with this condition then please inform us of the reason and provide the serial number(s) of your Pub Tokens and date of purchase/receipt using the contact form on our website. At our sole discretion we may ask you to return your Pub Tokens to us and issue you with replacement Pub Tokens. We reserve the right to charge an administration fee to cover the cost of issuing replacement tokens.
7. Pub Tokens currently being issued expire on 12th May 2018.
8. You will be required to accept these Terms and Conditions as a condition of purchase.
9. We aim to dispatch all orders received before 2pm Mon-Fri on the same working day. Orders received after 2pm, over the weekend or on bank holidays will be dispatched the next working day however we cannot guarantee this. The time it takes for your order to arrive will depend on the method of delivery you choose and the delivery guarantees made by your chosen provider and we cannot be held responsible for any delays on their part. If you select Royal Mail Recorded Delivery your order will be sent by First Class post and a signature will be required on delivery. If the recipient is not available to sign for the item then a card will be left requiring that they collect the envelope from their local sorting office within 7 days. If the order is not collected within this time it will be returned to us and we will contact the purchaser to arrange re-delivery at an additional cost. If you want to be sure of delivery by a certain date you will need to use one of the guaranteed next working day delivery options: Royal Mail Special Delivery, SMS (this is a postal delivery method not a text message) or DHL. Pub Tokens Limited accepts no responsibility for the delivery of Pub Tokens unless the Royal Mail Special Delivery option is selected.
10. If you wish to cancel your purchase then please notify us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at the address shown below within 14 days of receipt of your order. We will require that any cancelled orders are returned to us at the purchaser's expense and that some form of signed for delivery option is used to verify return to us.
11. We will only deliver to UK addresses.
12. Pub Tokens may be redeemed, like cash, in conjunction with any other promotions at participating pubs.
13. To be eligible for any competition promoted on this website we will require your registration details to allow us to notify you if you win and to dispatch your prize. In the absence of other specific terms and conditions all competitions will be restricted to those over 18 years of age and winners will be notified by email after the closing date indicated in the text of any offer.
14. Unless otherwise advised all correspondence should be addressed to either Pub Tokens Limited, PO Box 141, Dorset, SP7 9WL or our registered office Pub Tokens Limited, 5-6 Northumberland Buildings, Queen Square, Bath, BA1 2JE.
15. If incorrect delivery details are provided, or the recipient fails to collect the order from the local Royal Mail Sorting Office within the time allowed and the item is returned to us, we will contact you to confirm the delivery details and redispatch the order on receipt of the appropriate postage and package charge. If the purchaser chooses to cancel the order and asks for a refund, at this point we will deduct the postage and package charge and a £5 administrative charge from the original value of the purchase.
15. If you have submitted a Contact Form and have not received a response then please telephone us on 01722 781195 9am-5pm Monday-Friday.